Semi Auto Vial Capping Machine for penicillin bottle
The vial bottle capping machine is a desktop three-knife cyclone capping machine with a stainless steel appearance and safe and convenient operation. When working, the capped bottle does not rotate, and the three cyclone knives are uniformly distributed at 120° to rotate the cap and seal. The handle is designed as a spring. The structure, the distance of the three knives can be fine-tuned, the adaptability is strong, and the capping yield is high. This machine is an ideal choice for troops, hospitals, laboratories, and small pharmaceutical factories.
|3||The distance for lift||27cm|
Suitable for aluminum caps for oral liquid bottles, aluminum caps for 2 ml bottles, aluminum plastic caps for wife oral liquid bottles, aluminum caps for penicillin bottles, aluminum caps for spray tubes, and other rolling caps. It is the most ideal capping equipment for mass production in major hospitals, pharmaceutical factories, and scientific research in the country. The capping machine adopts electromagnetic oscillation to automatically arrange and feed caps, roll-type crimping and sealing, and pressure adjustment is convenient. Changing bottle specifications requires only a few parts to be changed to adapt to the crimping and sealing of bottles of different specifications. HSZ-12 single-pole multi-head capping machine can be used alone or directly equipped with a production line
1. Put the bottle filled with liquid and capped on the lower tray, leaning on the V-shaped support block, holding the bottle with one hand, and pulling the handle backwards tightly with the other hand, then the tray is holding the bottle and lifting it upward Until the bottle cap is pressed tightly with the capping head.
2. After the bottle cap is pressed tightly with the capping head, the three continuously rotating capping cutter heads rotate several times to tighten the cap. (Note) The motor must run clockwise.
3. Push the handle forward to make the rolled lid return to the original position along with the tray. The whole operation process is completed. Repeat the above operation every time you roll a bottle cap.
Adjustment of the upper arm
This machine can be used for rolling 5-500ml bottle caps. When rolling bottles of different specifications, just put the bottle of this specification on the tray, hold the cross arm with one hand, and loosen the nut on the left side of the cross arm with the other hand to make the cross arm Lower or ascend until the capping head is about 20mm from the bottle cap, tighten the nut, and then use the included Allen wrench to close the support ring against the cross arm to lock the support ring. (Note) When tightening, pay attention to the alignment of the capping head and the cap.
Adjustment of V-shaped support block
Put the bottle into the lower V-shaped support, loosen the two screws on the support, move the bottle and the lower V-shaped block together, until the capping head is aligned with the bottle cap, then align the two on the V-shaped block. Tighten the screws.
Adjustment of capping head of semi-automatic electric capping machine
The machine is equipped with multiple capping heads, which can be selected according to the size of different bottle caps. Try it with a bottle before formal use.
1. The cap is not tightly rolled, you can unscrew the capping head lock nut and turn the capping head counterclockwise, and then lock the upper fixing nut.
2. The cap is rolled too tightly, and the cap is peeled off. Unscrew the upper capping head locking nut and screw into the upper capping head in a clockwise direction, and then lock the upper fixing nut.
3. The lower edge of the bottle cap is not tight, and the eccentricity of the three rolling heads can be appropriately adjusted according to the actual situation. If the tightening is too tight and the bottle is broken, the eccentricity of the three cutter heads can be adjusted appropriately